YouTube shorts are the same as the successful platform TikTok and Instagram reels. It taught us that video content doesn’t mean to be lengthy it can be short to generate engagement. YouTube is providing the offer to make short videos like Instagram reels.
The short videos took less time to watch and create. It is best for marketing within a minute or seconds.
The written content is longer to make a long video but the short also gets the attraction of people within a second. Well, this short video helps market your long videos, products, services, brands, and many more things.
For users, short videos are perfect for quick learning experiences or even entertainment. That’s why 30% of marketers prioritize short videos to promote their business in a minute.
Understand, what is a YouTube short?
During a pandemic, TikTok became so popular and got people’s engagement very fast. After this, YouTube launched its shorts video called shorts where 15 seconds of video can easily modify.
YouTube shorts and Instagram reels are the same but YouTube has mentioned its limited time and in Instagram reels, you can upload 60 seconds of video.
Well, you can upload 60 seconds of shorts on YouTube but it should be original so no copyright can claim. This allowed creators to make videos daily to resonate with their audience.
YouTube shorts has launched in July of 2021. These videos shorts are getting billions of views every day. This year (2022) YouTube video shorts cracked 5 trillion marks in overall views.
How YouTube shorts are beneficial for marketing
YouTube shorts are helpful for marketing that offers a convenient and easy way to publish content consistently. It also comes with a set of handy editing features such as:
• Easy filters and effects: YouTube shorts avail too many filters to make your videos attractive and creative. You can use these filters and effects easily. It has amazing background filters in which you do not have to use a green screen to remove your background.
• Music and sound: it has a feature to set music and sound as you want. In this, you can record your voice to make your videos more perfect and original.
• Text overlays: it allows you to use text on your videos to describe. There are so many fonts you can choose and make it colorful.
• Trim videos: It allows you to adjust your videos to make one short video. You can trim your videos fade out and fade in.
YouTube shorts marketing
• Say goodbye to lengthy videos
Most YouTube shorts have no intros. They often start with a question or a provoking statement that can easily attract people’s attention. In lengthy videos, people have no interest to watch intros they skip intros.
• Make it easier
In short videos, you have to make it easier for users to focus on you. When you don’t use a green screen to change your background, it allows adjusting your background without a green screen. These backgrounds help to engage people.
• The topic should be unique and understandable
Your audience always wants to watch what they are interested in. So choose those types of topics to get more views on short videos.
• Write engaging description
The description attracts most people because they judge you by your descriptive writing. In this you can ask questions, explain the topic or request feedback.
YouTube shorts are a new trend so make your shorts better and unique to get people’s attention on them.